Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Zara with kittens

Meow...meow....meow.  Suddenly Zara heard a strange little voice. She keep looking for it and finally she found where is the voice came from.  Yay!...I found them mom, I found them.  They are so cute little kittens.  It's not only one kitten, I found 3 kittens in this house. Mom, can I play with them? Please.....  Yes, you can my dear but you need to be more careful.   Oh...thanks mom.  My auntie is the owner of these kittens.  She has a lot of cats in her house.  She do offered me to have one of these kittens as my pet but unfortunately, I'm still too young to take any responsibility.  Mom said, one day if I'm ready to take responsibility perhaps she can let me have a pet.



Which one is the cutest ?

Mom...don't worry, I know how to play with them...

Hu..hu..hu...I'm so scared

These kittens not naughty anymore

Come and play with me

Come here little kitty...

see...I told you mom, I can handle it...
This one is my favorite...

1 comment: