Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hurry up!!!!!!. Grab my "Boneka" now....

Hurry up! frenz...it's simple and easy for you to get my "boneka" FOR FREE.  Yeah... how to get  this?
1) Just become my follower
2) Create entry on my  free boneka in your blog.  In Bahasa Melayu also will do or any language.  Don't  forget to copy and paste the above banner follow by my direct link.
3)  Tag at lease 2 others blogger in your entry
4)  Then choose my boneka as per number  given and leave your link and request in my comment box.
So  easy huh!
 These sketch  from my very own handmade, special for you guys.  I'll email my clean boneka (without watermark) to you soon, once I receive your request.  This boneka can be your header, background image or anything you like.  I'm still in learning process, hope you'll love my boneka......
Oh....ya, this give away no closing date, it's up to me when I wish to end it.  Suka ati ler nak tutup biler...kui...kui...kui

B 1

B 2

B 3

B 4

B 5

B 6
B 7



B 8
B 9

B 10

9 comments:

  1. as slm, nice skecth! keep it up, saye pon suke jugak lukis2 nih..tp setakat lukis gune paint lah ..hope can get 1 free boneka fr u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wslm. tq. ble pilih no. sketch yg mana then I sent 2 u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    I believe your reader's might be interested to have a free wall decal to decorate their kid's room. Am doing a lucky draw right now and your reader can win a FREE beautiful wall decal of their choice from our latest catalogue.

    For more info, pls visit http://www.wallcraftstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work..cantik..lepas ni boleh try digital drawings plak dalam photoshop ker illustrator ker :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tq.new dad.Skang tengah blajar digital drawing, hopefully 1 day gud in digital plak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aunty, marsha nak doll yg no. B4. sarah nak yg no.B8...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, thank you aunty...

    ReplyDelete