Saturday, January 8, 2011

Say Yes To Homestay

During my recent visit to Perak state. I'm able to find a very convenient homestay at Kamunting, Taiping.  This is my first experience at homestay.  Even it's my first trial but I'm lucky because I'd chosen the right accommodation.  At first I'm a bit worry with house condition since I'm unable to see the homestay photo.  Since this is a newly open homestay, so the owner not yet to upload in the Internet.  It's a single storey house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  The house is very  clean, fully furnish with complete kitchenware for cookingRental for one night is RM180, pretty reasonable huh! for 4 bedrooms house.  I think homestay also a very good option for your holiday. I give 4 stars to Annur Homestay.

"Yes mommy, I want to stay here...."
Living hall

Master bedroom with queen size bed

2nd bedroom also with queen size bed

dinning hall

another room

simple kitchen but complete with kitchen utensil for cooking

big car porch

clean bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment