Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Touch of the Green

What's a home!  What surrounds your home is just as important as what is in it.  The exterior landscape needs the same attention like an interior design.  The owner, Lynn and Mai complement their home's architectural design with well designed tropical landscape.  Surrounding with a dramatic beautiful landscape makes you feel in a resort home. My first step to the bungalow, the touch of the green fulfills the space of the house in every single corner. A very impressive and inspiring concept of  a modern tropical interior design.  I just love the earth tone colour chosen for this bungalow. Credit to the owner again, for allowing my lens to appreciate their lovely bungalow house and thanks again for allowing us to stay one night  at their house recently.  I'm so excited to visit their house since this bungalow had been published in  "Impiana" and "Laman" magazine.  Let's find out what I got from my  lens' angle.......(sorry a very amateur photographer..he..he..he...).















No comments:

Post a Comment